- Top 5 Need-to-Knows
- Meeting Agenda
- Meeting Notes and Presentations
- ESSA Phase IV Stakeholder Engagement at the Alameda County Office of Education, June 12, 2017 from 10:00am-12:00pm
- CAASFEP Save the Date
- STEAM Symposium Call for Presenters
- Next meeting is June 16, 2017 from 9:00am-12:00pm at the California Department of Education, 1430 N Street, Room 1101
- Notes from the April 21, 2017 State and Federal Programs Directors’ Meeting
- ESSA update and slide presentation
- Ombudsman update and slide presentation
- CCEE update, slide presentation and handouts
- Title III update and slide presentation
- ELPAC update and slide presentation
The next State and Federal Programs Directors’ Meeting is scheduled for Friday, May 19, 2017 from 9am to noon at 1500 Capitol Avenue, Auditorium.
The equity themed CAASFEP conference will be October 9-11th, 2017 at the Sheraton in San Diego.
Making Accountability Great Again!
Top 5 take-aways from the 2017 CISC Leadership Symposium presentation featuring Keric Ashley, California Dept. of Education Deputy Superintendent of the District, School and Innovation Branch.
Click here for the full power point presentation: http://tinyurl.com/make-acct-g8
December 2016 State and Federal Program Resources
Click here to find all the latest information from December’s State and Federal Programs Directors’ Meeting:
- Meeting Agenda
- Transitions to the LCAP Template
- Early Education Preschool Update
- Accountability Update
- EL Presentation
- Schedule of Upcoming Meetings
Click here to access the following resources for the September 16th SFPD Meeting:
- The September State Board of Education Update (Nancy Brownell)
- ESSA Plan Development Update (Barbara Murchison)
- CA Collaborative of Educational Excellence (CCEE)
- Evidence of Progress Report (PI Year 3 LEAs)
- College Readiness Block Grant
- Top-Level Data Display Samples (Potential Online Access Models)
If you have questions or are in need of clarification, please contact the Regional System of District & School Support – Region 4: Robin Hall (Executive Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org / 510-670-4170 or Kelly Wylie (Program Director) at email@example.com / 510-670-4252.
Click here for the following August 19, 2016 resources:
ESSA Transition Plan – 2016-17
Title II Part A Monitoring Instrument
2015-17 RSDSS Regions Map
CE Instrument Comparison Chart
SBE Update on Accountability
SIG Program Update