Click here to access all resources that follow:
2. Agenda with Notes
3. School Improvement and Support Slides – Lori Marshall, CDE
4. System of Support for LEAs and Schools Slides – Melanie Schoeppe, CDE
5. Accountability Slides – Jenny Singh, CDE
Contact Robin Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-670-4170 if you have questions.
Click here or on image to open and download today!
- Top 5 Need-to-Knows
- Meeting Agenda
- Meeting Notes and Presentations
- ESSA Phase IV Stakeholder Engagement at the Alameda County Office of Education, June 12, 2017 from 10:00am-12:00pm
- CAASFEP Save the Date
- STEAM Symposium Call for Presenters
- Next meeting is June 16, 2017 from 9:00am-12:00pm at the California Department of Education, 1430 N Street, Room 1101
- Notes from the April 21, 2017 State and Federal Programs Directors’ Meeting
- ESSA update and slide presentation
- Ombudsman update and slide presentation
- CCEE update, slide presentation and handouts
- Title III update and slide presentation
- ELPAC update and slide presentation
The next State and Federal Programs Directors’ Meeting is scheduled for Friday, May 19, 2017 from 9am to noon at 1500 Capitol Avenue, Auditorium.
The equity themed CAASFEP conference will be October 9-11th, 2017 at the Sheraton in San Diego.
Making Accountability Great Again!
Top 5 take-aways from the 2017 CISC Leadership Symposium presentation featuring Keric Ashley, California Dept. of Education Deputy Superintendent of the District, School and Innovation Branch.
Click here for the full power point presentation: http://tinyurl.com/make-acct-g8
Start the New Year Informed
Click here for the January 2017 State and Federal Programs Directors’ Meeting notes and resources
- Meeting notes
- Accountability Update presentation
- Equitable Services-Ombudsman-ESSA Update presentation
- January 18, 2017 ESSA Update #6 – dear superintendent letter
The Next State and Federal Programs Directors’ Meeting is February 17th at the California Department of Education (1430 N Street, Sacramento) in Suite 1101.