Click here to access the notes/updates from the February 2018 State and Federal Programs Directors’ meeting.
Click here for updates
- Top 5 Need-to-Knows
- Meeting Agenda
- Meeting Notes and Presentations
- ESSA Phase IV Stakeholder Engagement at the Alameda County Office of Education, June 12, 2017 from 10:00am-12:00pm
- CAASFEP Save the Date
- STEAM Symposium Call for Presenters
- Next meeting is June 16, 2017 from 9:00am-12:00pm at the California Department of Education, 1430 N Street, Room 1101
Updated on May 29, 2015!
We’ve just updated our ESSENTIAL MEANINGFUL PARENT ENGAGEMENT RESOURCES posted at https://www.blendspace.com/lessons/WClZTdVtoQldyg/meaningful-parent-engagement (powered by blendspace.com)
Check them out now!
1) Meeting Agenda
2) Meeting Notes
3) Legislative Updates
4) CA Accountability Improvement System (CAIS) Transition [PPT]
5) 2015-16 LEA Selection Process for FPM [PPT]
If you have any questions, please contact Robin Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org/510.670.4170
The 2013-2014 R4SDSS brochure is available for download now.
[button url=”http://www.r4sdss.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Brochure.pdf” class=”button” size=”jumbo” color=”green” target=”_self” lightbox_content=”” lightbox_description=””] Download our brochure [/button]
R4SDSS provides two convenient ways for you to submit your OMS data. You can use our online forms, or you can download PDF forms that can be completed by hand and then faxed or emailed to us.